What is deed in lieu of foreclosure?

I will be going to the closing of my house in a month and I need an attorney who can help or assist me read over the contract. My main concern is the deficiency in the contract.

Although I cannot speak for other attorneys on this website, there are firms, including my own, whom perform this service for free as a courtesy. You should definitely have the full contract in hand and reviewed by yourself and an attorney before closing.

You should also know that there may be other better options for you other than a deed-in-lieu. I would definitely consult with a law firm before doing anything.

View more questions